Photobucket
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."
(Proverbs 3:5-
6)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

CRAPES!!!

Okay, so I have to start by showing you this...







I thought that would get your attention!!





That goodness is from my current favorite restaurant, Aviary...







We visit this restaurant every meal time we come to Springfield, Missouri. The crapes are TO DIE FOR and the atmosphere is so quaint and wonderful. I didn't have the right lens with me to get a photo of the entire restaurant, but here are a few pics of the interior...





















(and yes, I know those wonderful girls...those are 2 of the other wives, Leslie and Callie;)


If you are ever in Springfield, Missouri, you MUST stop by and have breakfast/lunch/or dinner here...












Seriously. It's amazing!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh!!! You were right! I LOVE this post! Omg if we EVER make it up there I will eat there for every meal. {No lie.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill!!! I told you this place was so "you!!"
    I wish you were here to go with me!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete